Gold Coast Resource Recovery has established a dedicated agency and service network, providing solutions for recycling Used Lead Acid Batteries (ULAB) and Used Non Lead Acid Batteries (UNLAB) in such a way that it ensures long term environmental stability.
Gold Coast Resource Recovery is committed to implementing and maintaining best environmental practice, and continuously improving our environmental performance through review, assessment and reporting.
To achieve this commitment, Gold Coast Resource Recovery will:
- Observe and comply with all applicable environmental legalisation, regulations and standards to which Gold Coast Resource Recovery subscribes, and where possible, establish and adhere our own requirements which exceed any relevant minimum requirements
- Include environmental considerations into all our business decision making, planning and implementation
- Set appropriate and measurable environmental objectives and targets, and develop and implement an Environmental Management System in accordance with the international standard ISO 14001:2004 to monitor and improve our environmental performance
- Regularly monitor and review environmental performance against set objectives and targets to ensure continuous improvement
- Apply technologies and procedures that avoid or minimise waste generation, air, water and other pollution and environmental risks
- Ensure the responsible use of natural resource throughout our business by promoting efficient use, recuse and recycling of resources
- Minimise impacts associated with our activities upon natural ecosystems
- Enhance environmental awareness among employees and contractors by providing necessary training, support and resources, and lead them to fulfil Gold Coast Resource Recovery’s environmental responsibilities
- Communicate this policy to all employes and contractors as well as making it available to the general public.
This policy is authorised by Managing Director,
Scott Fleming of
Gold Coast Resource Recovery